Hello I am Teelibird

Teelibird

In the Brooder
..or Teeli for short. I have just joined this forum because I have just acquired four point of lay pullets. I have farmed all my life and raised all sorts of poultry, but am getting on a bit now and the old memory needs refreshing . So, I saw this site , looked through it and decided that as you all seem to be a bunch of really nice folks I would join up.( heheh lucky you)
I live in new Zealand and I now live in town...well, a little village really...instead of a two thousand acre farm...keeping chooks on a 1/4 acre section is a challenge, but can be done.
I bought an Eglu Go Up and a mesh enclosure and it's all systems go.
I am looking forward to reading thru the threads on here and getting to know ya'all(sed in my best Southern American States Accent. :)
I hope you can cope with a Kiwi member, remember that when you are asleep, I am awake... and my English is different from your's..as is my spelling... but I am sure we'll get along beaut, just the same!

Thank you! :)
ummm..The State of the Evergreens...is that Florida?
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. The evergreen state is Washington. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hi and a warm welcome to our community. Everyone is welcome - even Kiwis but just don't talk about rugby ok? :lau

All the best, from a Brit living in Kenya with Kiwi relatives

Ct

Strewth! A Brit with Kiwi rellies, living in Kenya... now..is it the rellies that live in Kenya or the Brit? and..I will try not to talk about Rugby..or the World Cup...or the All Blacks...oops...

Thanks for not mentioning the rugby :mad:

Nah, just the Brit in Kenya although I'm home in the uk for a visit at the mo.

Ct

Nice to meet you Teelibird. BYC has over 370,000 members around the globe. You will fit in just fine. Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens
wee.gif

Hi Teeli,
welcome-byc.gif

Always room for more members, I think you'll fit in just fine with the rest of us poultry fans!

Thanks for joining us!

Back
Top Bottom