Hello, I'm Camila!

csfarmdream

In the Brooder
Jul 4, 2020
Sewanee, TN
Hi, my name is Camila!

I had chickens when I was a child and they all died, which was very sad. I've always wanted to try again, especially since I was only 10 or 11 when I had them before. So I got 7 chicks from Murray McMurray Hatchery (they arrive June 1). I have 1 Red Star, 2 Pearl-White Leghorns, 2 Partridge Rocks, and 2 mysteries. One of the mysteries is maybe a Bielefelder or Cream Legbar and the other one is maybe a White Jersey Giant or a White Ameraucana. I love watching them and hanging out with them. They're so sweet and they get so much joy just hopping around and searching for bugs.
As for me, I like gardening, reading, painting, and building things. I like trying to figure stuff out while I'm doing it, which often times leads to utter failures haha. I live with my mom in Tennessee and I go to the local college and she works at the high school. I also work as a barista, though the shop I work in is closed due to the pandemic right now. We have 3 dogs who, surprisingly, have yet to notice the 7 chicks living in our laundry room! I also have 3 fish who are also oblivious to the birds.

Hi, my name is Camila!

I had chickens when I was a child and they all died, which was very sad. I've always wanted to try again, especially since I was only 10 or 11 when I had them before. So I got 7 chicks from Murray McMurray Hatchery (they arrive June 1). I have 1 Red Star, 2 Pearl-White Leghorns, 2 Partridge Rocks, and 2 mysteries. One of the mysteries is maybe a Bielefelder or Cream Legbar and the other one is maybe a White Jersey Giant or a White Ameraucana. I love watching them and hanging out with them. They're so sweet and they get so much joy just hopping around and searching for bugs.
As for me, I like gardening, reading, painting, and building things. I like trying to figure stuff out while I'm doing it, which often times leads to utter failures haha. I live with my mom in Tennessee and I go to the local college and she works at the high school. I also work as a barista, though the shop I work in is closed due to the pandemic right now. We have 3 dogs who, surprisingly, have yet to notice the 7 chicks living in our laundry room! I also have 3 fish who are also oblivious to the birds.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people! Remember, we all love pics of your chickens, dogs, and whatever else you wish to post!

Back
Top Bottom