Hello, I'm Chicken Bangtan!

Chicken Bangtan

In the Brooder
Aug 31, 2020
Ohio
Glad to meet you all. I'm Chicken Bangtan, (Ken for short).
About my chickens: I own 2 bantams; a red cochin, and a black cochin, 3 easter eggers, and 2 golden Sebrights. The flock's name is Chicken Bangtan because they are named after BTS, Namjoon, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jiminie cricket, Taehyung, and Jungkook. They are all 5 weeks except one which is 1 year old, the mama hen is what I like to call her (Even though she is obviously not the mother of my 5-week old chicks, but she likes too thinks they're her babies.)

About me: I'm not as interesting as my chickens, but I guess this isn't just for my chicken's introduction. I'm Ken, I've been out of school for 2 years, and just now getting into the chicken industry. I always wanted chickens and horses, and someday I'm gonna buy a house big enough to home a horse. I own a dalmatian/collie mix, 3 betta fish, ducklings, a lizard, and a runaway snake that got out of its cage and cannot find. My goal every day is to spread happiness to the world because I like to make people laugh and smile every second I get. For fun, I am a gamer, I play mostly rdo (red dead online) and I also like to dance to kpop.

I can't wait to meet new people and answer some of the questions I have about my chickens. And please, keep the happiness spreading!! Until then a little word from BTS, "When things get hard, stop for a while and look back and see how far you've come. Don't forget how rewarding it is. You are the most beautiful flower, more than anyone else in this world."-BTS

Back
Top Bottom