Hello I'm new to byc

I love the leghorn and RIR. I just hatched a leghorn mix today..mom, leghorn, dad a Salmon Favorelle. She looks like a leghorn..with 5 toes! Will be interesting to see how she does. I also have the same mix with the RIR and dad being the Salmon Favorelle. ..2 hatched.

Will look for the site that helps with hatching. If you continue to hatch for a while, you will soon learn what works best for your bator and your surroundings..not only the outdoors, but indoors.

Here is one..there are a few if you type in the search line above. :)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/595007/incubation-and-hatching-guide

Remember, it's a guide. You can ask questions on other sites..go to your own state thread. You will get different answers, because like I said, you will have different circumstances. Good luck!

Last edited:
Cynthia you have so many Stinkin' gorgeous chickens you put everyone else's birds to shame. Stop that! You'r e great photography skills make it worse.Too much talent for one person. Give me some. Sorry for the outburst, it's been building up for some time now.

Sorry Jayke, just having a very senior moment here. Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy Backyard Chickens as much as we do.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Incubating and hatching is so much fun, but also very addictive and I'm sure you will want to do more once you have this hatch complete. It's an amazing thing to watch the new chick enter this world. Have you checked out "Hatching eggs 101"? It's a great article on incubating and always my reference point. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/hatching-eggs-101

Good luck with your eggs and enjoy the experience.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hatch.

Cynthia you have so many Stinkin' gorgeous chickens you put everyone else's birds to shame. Stop that! You'r e great photography skills make it worse.Too much talent for one person. Give me some. Sorry for the outburst, it's been building up for some time now.
yuckyuck.gif

Hi, welcome to BYC!

I hope your hatch goes well. I haven't tried it but love to read about other member's experiences with it. And photos are always fun to see (hint, hint).

Good luck to you!

I love the leghorn and RIR. I just hatched a leghorn mix today..mom, leghorn, dad a Salmon Favorelle. She looks like a leghorn..with 5 toes! Will be interesting to see how she does. I also have the same mix with the RIR and dad being the Salmon Favorelle. ..2 hatched. Will look for the site that helps with hatching. If you continue to hatch for a while, you will soon learn what works best for your bator and your surroundings..not only the outdoors, but indoors. Here is one..there are a few if you type in the search line above. :) https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/595007/incubation-and-hatching-guide Remember, it's a guide. You can ask questions on other sites..go to your own state thread. You will get different answers, because like I said, you will have different circumstances. Good luck!
That is a beautiful chicken I hope mine look like That !

Back
Top Bottom