Hello Im New to raising turkeys! And been a gamefowl momma before, but now just a calmer chicken momma 🤣😆

What Gamefowls did you raise?
:welcome.
Lacey round heads, good hatch fowl, a few sweaters, pumpkin Hulsey, doc Robertson, alot alot alot. It was completely different. But I loved them none the less. They all had good personality. Just wasn't a fan of man beaters. Never fought, just raised on beauty. I rescued quite a few also. But wanted something new. So I became a farm chicken mom here recently.

Lacey round heads, good hatch fowl, a few sweaters, pumpkin Hulsey, doc Robertson, alot alot alot. It was completely different. But I loved them none the less. They all had good personality. Just wasn't a fan of man beaters. Never fought, just raised on beauty. I rescued quite a few also. But wanted something new. So I became a farm chicken mom here recently.
All American Gamefowl.
I'm into the Oriental Gamefowl, but wanna start with American, & Old English sometime.

I also have regular farm chickens too.

All American Gamefowl.
I'm into the Oriental Gamefowl, but wanna start with American, & Old English sometime.

I also have regular farm chickens too.
It's a tough job but they are amazing. But the keeps to help keep them with good builds, diets. Keeping them separated, it's alot. I wish u all the best luck when u start. U will love it.

It's a tough job but they are amazing. But the keeps to help keep them with good builds, diets. Keeping them separated, it's alot. I wish u all the best luck when u start. U will love it.
Yep, that I understand. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom