Hello I'm New !

lovinthecluckers

Hatching
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
Hi everyone. I just registered and the site looks likes heaps of fun. From NSW in Australia and just (well two weeks ago) got my four lovelies who were destined for Steggles battery farm. Soooo glad that I can give them a better (just a bit hey) life than what they were about to go to. They are just at point of lay and two have been laying already. Yum ! Only small eggs but who cares ! Very interesting reading all your stuff, I can see that this site will be very helpful if I have any questions cause I'm pretty new to this chicken caper. Hope to hear from you all soon. Cheers !
frow.gif

Aloha!!!
welcome-byc.gif
site loventhecluckers!!

Definately!! I am glad you got some battery gals to call your own. Hope you enjoy the knowlege and welcome to the flock!!

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Remember there is on such thing as bad questions you are here to learn and we are here to help you find those answers/ direct you to site for help if needed.

thumbsup.gif

Welcome
welcome-byc.gif

from the UK.
I was also new to all of this last September, and have learned so much for the great community here.

The eggs do get bigger after a while. lol..

Enjoy,

Jena.

You're right, lovinthecvluckers - This site IS heaps of fun.
You'll have a great time, and make lots of friends. Oh, and get info on raising chickens, too.

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom