Hello, I'm sort of new to this site.

LustyWriter09

Songster
7 Years
Jun 22, 2014
New Mexico
Funny thing is that I've been looking up some info on chickens and ducks on this site before joining. It is very helpful and reminded me of the time my family had been raising and keeping Annacona chickens when I was 11-13 years old before we had to get ride of them. I had been given two hens a little over 1 year ago. But they are two years old ^-^ and then I had gotten to pick my own from tractor suply since. Though I was hoping for Whyadonte chickens I ended up getting two plymouth rocks (females), three bantams, and one road island red rooster. I love em! And they have been laying for a little over 29 days. One bantam is a rooster and one of the female bantams has started laying. The other, probibly will when the weather gets warmer.

Nice to be here!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Back
Top Bottom