Hello Katy Tx neighbors, or surrounding cities

Flaquita

Hatching
Mar 1, 2018
Hello all! I rescued this abandoned,injured muscovy duck a few weeks ago. Based on it's behavior, from the start we could see she had been somebody's pet. She is back to health and laying eggs (one a day for the past two weeks) I live in Katy, Texas We can not keep her for much longer, she does not fly. I tried taking her to the nearest lake where other wild muscovies roam and they ganged up on her. Is there anyone in this forum who lives close to Katy and has a farm or house where she could happily carry on ?
Have a great day everyone!

I am up in Waller County and am currently raising 5 Rouen's and a doz chickens. If you can't find a home closer, we've got 10 acres up here for her.
I am up in Waller County and am currently raising 5 Rouen's and a doz chickens. If you can't find a home closer, we've got 10 acres up here for her.

Thanks for your reply! I believe this duck would be very happy at your place, if your could please send us your address we could take her out there this Saturday or Sunday if it is OK with you. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom