Hello, new crazy chicken lady here!

mjl02

Hatching
Apr 30, 2015
I am in Alberta, have flock of 9 currently. 24 in my incubator, three hatched so far. Having fun.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congrats on your hatched chicks :celebrate Its so exciting when they hatch I never get bored of it. I've got 27 at the moment set in my incubator but they are only on day 4 so I still have lots of waiting to do :pop

What breeds do you have? I have all polish and an Amber link hen.
Good luck with your hatch hope you have lots more soon.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Thanks so much. Mostly easter eggers going on here, but have three banty eggs that I am most eager to see hatch.

Hello!
welcome-byc.gif
I hope you like this place as much as I do. Have to warn you...it's pretty addictive! Can't wait to hear about your banty chicks!

Did you know BYC has a thread called "Canadians check-in-here." so you could find out what is going on around you. Glad you joined the BYC flock
yesss.gif

Welcome to our community!
welcome-byc.gif

So glad you could join BYC! Sounds like you have a nice flock. I hope the hatching continues to go well! Hatching can be so exciting (and addicting).
smile.png
The Easter Egger is an excellent chicken breed. I've really enjoyed mine, for her sweet temperament, hardiness, and very good egg production.

Welcome to our flock! I hope you enjoy BYC as much as we all do.

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Congratulations on the chicks and Good luck with the hatch!

Back
Top Bottom