Hello! New from South Carolina

bkinsc

Chirping
9 Years
Feb 22, 2015
Greer, SC
Hi, I'm new here. Been reading for a while though and am thoroughly enjoying it! Got a wee flock coming my way that are to be hatched May 4 and I can't hardly wait
1f606.png
A selection of LF cochin, brahma, JG, PR and Dominique. These girls will all be beloved pets
1f423.png
1f414.png
and therapy for me and anyone else who needs the soothing sound and funny antics of these amazingly sweet creatures. It has been several years since I have had chickens so I need a refresher. Thanks for having this forum!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you have joined us. I know you are eggcited to be getting a new flock.

To brush up before the hatch and adoption, visit the Learning Center articles.
If you no longer have brooder stuff, watch the sale adds, the feed/seed stores will be having sales soon, usually in March.

Feel free to ask questions. Or just participate in the discussions, your past experience sets you ahead of many.

Backyard chickens are better than Prozac.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Nothing more relaxing than hanging out with your chickens. Great therapy on the body, mind and soul! My birds love to sit on my lap. They make such great lap warmers too!!

Definitely stop by our learning center for all kinds of good articles to refresh your chicken keeping skills... https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. Chickens are definitely therapeutic. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hatch.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Definatly drop by the learning centre for some great articles to refresh yourself with. I find my birds very relaxing and just love the chicken TV.
Wishing you the very best of luck with your new flock. Hope you enjoy BYC, I am sure you will :frow

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined our community.

You'll really enjoy the birds you picked out! All of those breeds are gentle as well as good layers, and I'm sure they'll make you very happy.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom