Hello, new member & 1st time chicken owner!

. It took me a while to choose which breeds I wanted but I definitely think it's worth the work!

I agree that it's definitley worth the work to look into exactly which breeds you want, I did the same thing! I can't wait to see your pictures
ya.gif

I got my chicks from a local farm & feed store that was luckily right in the center of our town. I know you can order chicks online & sometimes you can find breeders on craigslist. Maybe do an online search for blue orpington & hopefully you can find someone breeding them nearby! Good luck, hope you can find them!

I agree that it's definitley worth the work to look into exactly which breeds you want, I did the same thing! I can't wait to see your pictures
ya.gif

I got my chicks from a local farm & feed store that was luckily right in the center of our town. I know you can order chicks online & sometimes you can find breeders on craigslist. Maybe do an online search for blue orpington & hopefully you can find someone breeding them nearby! Good luck, hope you can find them!
Thanks so much! I am SO excited to see them too! Hopefully soon!
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom