Hello - New Member Here - Looking for Pullets (Buff Orpington) to buy

ShaunaCH

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 12, 2011
San Diego
Hi there,

We're getting ready to build our chicken coop and buy a few pullets. We would like to buy Buff Orpingtons. We're looking for pullets, not chicks - we're not home most of the day and couldn't attend to chicks the way they need attending to. I've only found one place that sells them, but not sure what the selection will be like once we get our coop built so was looking for other places as well within San Diego County.

Thanks,
Shauna

welcome-byc.gif
from South Africa!
wee.gif

Hope you find some BO's!

Hi Shauna, welcome to BYC.
frow.gif

In order to find started pullets more easily, you'd be better off to post in the Wanted To Buy section, the thread for your state and on your local Craig's List. Best of luck, BO's are very nice layers!

Thanks for the tip Ranchhand,

I just went to the WTB forum section and when I tried to post my WTB question, it said I needed to update my profile to include Country and State (sure makes sense) so I clicked on the link to update that information and it says I can't do that until I have 10 or more posts. Umm, okay, so I don't have much else to say or ask and don't want to gump up the forums with posts just because I need 10 or more posts in order to post the question that I actually need an answer to. Kinda silly if you ask me.

Welcome to BYC! You have come to the coolest place on the internet for chicken knowledge.

I started with chickens last summer and the people of BYC have been great. This year I have tried hatching and buying chicks for even more chickeny joy. Please visit my BYC Page for my blog links that you may find informative or amusing.

Back
Top Bottom