Hello! Newbie and with a question.

mamma24brown

Hatching
9 Years
Jun 24, 2010
I am new at forums and chicks. I have 12 (2 week) old mix of bantam chicks and silver-laced wynadottes and buff orpingtons. They are so cool.
I have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences. I am glad I am not the only crazy fool who thinks she has newborns ( my husband is continuously rolling
his eyes at me, minus the help - because I am not usually going with his suggestions - so I am on my own!) Anyway, I am excited to see others out there
crazy about their chicks and asking great questions. And I have one.... One of my wyandottes has just recently kicked out her left wing (looks like from diagram the
secondary wing bay.) Is it growth related or is she hurt? She holds that top wing out farther than she does on the other side (or father than the other birds.)
What is this? Anyone know?

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
from SE Missouri! You will like it on here, I don't know anything about your wing question, but somebody will come along with an answer!!

Welcome from Va. ..post that question in the inguries link and you are sure to get an answer to it...sorry i don't know.

Back
Top Bottom