Hello! Raising chickens in California...

where are you in Milpitas Do you know anyone that sells nice laying hens and do you know how many hens you can have in the city of Milpitas Do you have any problems with cats or critters trying to get your chickens We have alot of wild cats around here and I am a bit nervous about them

Hi from KY
frow.gif

Hi to you also in KY nice to meet some people with the same love of chickens. Do you have any other livestock I have horses and dogs also and love them dearly I am a big animal lover at heart would love to chat and get some inside on how you are raising your chickens thanks Anita

Welcome from wine country in the Western Sierra Foothills - El Dorado county. My flock and I live on property just a tad over two-thirds of an acre. Very rural.

You will find the community of BYC is supportive, informative, knowledgable, and pretty quirky. Some of my very best friends are people I've never met in person. :D

How funny I just moved to the bay area from
Georgetown ,CA I know somerset had friends who lived there almost bought a house out there but a bit isolated so was Georgetown but I do miss the open space and the trees

where are you in Milpitas  Do you know anyone that sells nice laying hens and do you know how many hens you can have in the city of Milpitas  Do you have any problems with cats or critters trying to get your chickens  We have alot of wild cats around here and I am a bit nervous about them 

Not sure if you got a response. If you are located in Milpitas its better to join SVCHICKENS Yahoo group. There you will find local chicken keepers. Some are in Milpitas.

Back
Top Bottom