Hello San Diego!!!

walkerfamily

Hatching
6 Years
Jul 5, 2013
San Diego, California
Hi my name is Dustin and I'm new to chickens. I'm married and have 4 kids and thought it would be an adventure to raise some chickens. I live in La Mesa and am looking to buy some chicks in the local area. We thought raising some chickens would teach the kids some responsibilty and plus we love eggs. Does anyone know where we can buy some chicks? I looked for several hours today online and couldn't find any that close. I did find you guys!!! email me if you have any suggestions. [email protected]

I can't advise you where to get chicks. I can advise you as to the benefits to you children. Their interactions with them will make them more responsible. Teach them about life and death. Getting along with others and so much more. You also find that it creates great family time. Please take a look at RICH'S LIFE CHANGING DEVICE on COMMUNITY CHICKENS read the article about my grand kids. This article received 23,000 hits in 3 days and went out on the sight news letter. Also ck out the links to other articles about them. They are now 11 and 13 active in all sorts of activitys. Here is a picture of my girls they have been in the egg business since 2008. Keep me advised as to how your FLOCK of four is doing and how you make out with the chickens too. LOL

Back
Top Bottom