Hello there!

Blackberry2316

In the Brooder
Apr 25, 2023
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
we have had chickens for about 6 years now. we went from in the city to the country and are a growing homestead.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
RIR and Easter Eggers

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
The eggs and the meat

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
we garden as well as having other livestock.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have 3 children, we own 9 acres with a pond and have around 90 animals so far!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I was actually looking for bookkeeping tips and a blogger i came across told me to come here, so here i am. thank you for having me!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
we have had chickens for about 6 years now. we went from in the city to the country and are a growing homestead.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?
RIR and Easter Eggers

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
The eggs and the meat

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
we garden as well as having other livestock.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have 3 children, we own 9 acres with a pond and have around 90 animals so far!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I was actually looking for bookkeeping tips and a blogger i came across told me to come here, so here i am. thank you for having me!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom