Hello There!

360Homestead

Chirping
May 29, 2023
Hello everyone, new chicken mom here from Crescent City FL. I moved to my home just over a year ago and finally was able to get my chickens I have always wanted but didn't have the room til now. I currently have 8 in total cuz chicken math is real, but I started out with what I was told was 3 Dominiques and a silver sebright bantam because it was unique and cute couldn't say no. As of now I have the same 4 but 1 of the doms and the sebright are roosters so we had to get 4 more that are golden comets. We also have 2 kitty's, 2 bunnies, and 1 hamster. :) So far I am LOVING being a chicken mom and having to fight the itch for more!

Hello everyone, new chicken mom here from Crescent City FL. I moved to my home just over a year ago and finally was able to get my chickens I have always wanted but didn't have the room til now. I currently have 8 in total cuz chicken math is real, but I started out with what I was told was 3 Dominiques and a silver sebright bantam because it was unique and cute couldn't say no. As of now I have the same 4 but 1 of the doms and the sebright are roosters so we had to get 4 more that are golden comets. We also have 2 kitty's, 2 bunnies, and 1 hamster. :) So far I am LOVING being a chicken mom and having to fight the itch for more!
Welcome to BYC!!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

It starts out innocent enough, getting a few chickens. But it quickly becomes an addiction. :lol: Glad you are enjoying this adventure!

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our community!
Thank you so much, I've only had them for 3 months and already have conversations with them and they got their 1st coopcrate last month. Send help lol!

Back
Top Bottom