Hello to all.......

Mosti

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
Malta, Europe
Hello, I have been surfing the net for some good info related to chickens and the lot and I came across this great website of yours...!!

I must admit that I have been addicted to the forum as you have warned!

Anyone knows where Malta is? Well I'm from Malta, I started keeping chickens recently +/- 4 months and I am going for a particular breed, The Maltese Black. Ever heard of it? I guess not.
This is our local breed. its population is very small but I have managed to get a pair from our local government farm on the island.
It is a mediterrenean light breed of poultry, quite big in size and closely related to breeds like the minorcan to my knowlege.

Well, I will try and keep posting from time to time

Here are some photos for now, my pair of Maltese Black, my broiler chicks, and my turkeys at a couple of days old.
36721_img_3226.jpg
36721_img_3227.jpg
36721_img_3229.jpg
36721_img_3231.jpg
[/img]
36721_img_3235.jpg
36721_europe_malta_map_location.gif

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
from Yuma, Arizona!

Beautiful rooster! Thanks for adding pictures!

(You figured out how to add photos WAY before I did.
th.gif
)

Ah. It's 11:49 p.m. here. I'm going to bed, and you're waking up! I'll catch up with your day in 9 hours! That's a weird thought.... Try sucking up some more sunshine before it gets here. It's WAY too hot!

Quote:
Ok, I will, not too much though as it will soon get around 30'C by midday.
BTW i've got relatives in Arizona, the world is not as big as it seems!

Goodnight.

Hi there! I'm located in Pendleton Oregon, famous for the Pendleton Roundup (rodeos, Native American pow wow dancing etc. ) Thank you for sending your pictures! Your chickens are beautiful!
I've traveled a lot of Northern Europe, and my mother is saving her money for a warmer climate tour... we love Pesto and olives, perhaps you might send us some of your favorite recipies...?
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom