Hello to the Colorado chicken crowd!

Denver Chick

In the Brooder
May 9, 2022
I am new to BYC and knew about this wonderful site after being in a duck group for years and a duck rescue group. Due to a sad life change I no longer have birds running around my backyard. I live in Denver and my son's class hatched 6 chicks. (I'm very opposed to the whole thing) Long story short, there are now 6 chicks who I'd love to rehome with a family. The person who picked up the eggs has paid to return them but we know nothing about the life they'll be going to. I'm nursing a baby with spraddle leg and it's doing well thanks to vet wrap and lots of loving care. We're to return the chicks Saturday which I just found out. I'm going to keep our little home chick until a loving home is found. If you're able to help please let me know.

The baby booted Bantam Chick we raised is now about 6 weeks old and after a DNA test we found out he's a boy. LOT'S of tears here, he's been in our home except for supervised yard time and runs around like one of the dogs. We're in Denver and can't keep our baby, does anyone have a suggestion? Serenity, the farm he's from has a rooster return option but I'd like to find a loving home for him with a family that wants a pet chickie.
Thanks Ann

Back
Top Bottom