Hello Ya’ll!

Delaneygraces

Certified Procrastinator
5 Years
Jan 14, 2018
Illinois
Hello fellow chicken enthusiasts!
Just joined, clearly as I’m posting here.

A little about me, I live in Illinois on a farm. My family and I have lived there for a little over 8 years. We have two horses, a handful of cats, two healer dogs, and of course the chickens!!
My Dad raises Game Birds, while I raise and show Modern Game Bantams!
I got my birds a little over a year ago, starting off with 14. I’m now have only 8, as the cold hit them really hard and the heat lamps didn’t seem to do much while they were sick.
But all sickened is gone, and this is my first breeding season! I have a couple eggs in the incubator right now, and my hens are starting to lay even more.
My projects this are Lemon Blues, Silver Blue, Brown Reds, and Birchens. I’m also looking to get Self Blue later in the year.
Other hobbies, are I love to read and hunt! Deer hunting and coyote hunting are my favorites, but goose hunting is ok too. I plan to be a veterinarian later on as well!!

I’m going to go browse the site, and see what I find!

A little about me, I live in Illinois on a farm. My family and I have lived there for a little over 8 years. We have two horses, a handful of cats, two healer dogs, and of course the chickens!!
I got my birds a little over a year ago, starting off with 14. I’m now have only 8, as the cold hit them really hard and the heat lamps didn’t seem to do much while they were sick.
But all sickened is gone, and this is my first breeding season! I have a couple eggs in the incubator right now, and my hens are starting to lay even more.
My projects this are Lemon Blues, Silver Blue, Brown Reds, and Birchens. I’m also looking to get Self Blue later in the year.
Other hobbies, are I love to read and hunt! Deer hunting and coyote hunting are my favorites, but goose hunting is ok too. I plan to be a veterinarian later on as well!!

danger copy.jpg
Welcome Cool.gif
welcome wagon.gif

Great for you well on the way there be careful of fire with heat lamps building a wire arch for birds to go under if the need warmth using heating pads is much safer...
Welcome to Backyard Chickens glad you dropped in

Back
Top Bottom