Hello Y'all!

Brittanyhoward1

Hatching
6 Years
Oct 22, 2013
Wichita Ks
Hi! my name is Brittany. I am happily married to, Cory. We have two 6 year old boys and a 10 year old girl. We live in Wichita, KS. We have been wanting to get chickens for about a year now. I believe we are ready for them and are getting a coop in the next few weeks and then will get chickens when they are ready from our local feed store. Any advice would be helpful! Thank you in advance!!

Our wedding! (3/31/2012)

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
Happy you joined!

welcome-byc.gif

You've come to the right forum for all the info you can possibly need. We are all happy to help.

Cute kids, thanks for sharing!!!

Hello, :frow and Welcome to BYC! X2 on check out The Learning Center. Chickens are a great family project.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us! That's a lovely photo, thanks for sharing!

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif
!!!! My advice to you is to REALLY think about your choice to bring some chickens home...are you sure you are ready for all it entails? Are you ready to want to spend every waking moment watching your chickens? Are you ready to wake up one day and find you have 20 more chickens than you want?? Are you ready to have the neighbors see you talk baby talk to A CHICKEN???
wink.png
Ready to want to spend hours in the farm store picking out fun snacks and what not for them? Ready to want to completely redo your coop the day after you complete it?! To wake up one to find all your chickens have names...and calls to BFs suddenly revolve around the cute thing your chix did that day?!! Yaaa....you will love them more each day and in a few months you will wonder how you ever lived without them
love.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom