hello!

agnes_day

Songster
11 Years
Aug 29, 2008
oklahoma
hi, i am jamie, and i love this site! i have been married for 16 years, and we have 5 boys and 1 sweet little girl..
we also have a small flock of chickens, a mean duck who hates my guts for whatever reason, a bunny rabbit, and a new puppy that someone dumped off at the end of our road the other night!

welcome-byc.gif

If I were you I'd be having duck for dinner!
lol.png

IF you know the duck is female you may be able to find someone who really needs a female. A lot of people end up with too many males and few to none females when they buy ducks because they are usually sold as ( I think) straight run. Good luck!

And welcome to BYC from Arizona! This is the place to be for all your chicken news, connections to fabulous fowl folks and more!

IF you know the duck is female you may be able to find someone who really needs a female. A lot of people end up with too many males and few to none females when they buy ducks because they are usually sold as ( I think) straight run. Good luck!

And welcome to BYC from Arizona! This is the place to be for all your chicken news, connections to fabulous fowl folks and more!
OP is not likely going to answer you. Her issue was 12 years ago and she hasn't been on BYC in 9 years. This is a zombie thread.

Back
Top Bottom