Hello

bigmomma79

In the Brooder
Nov 10, 2015
Nome, Tx
Hey there. My name is Patrisa I am 36 years old. I live in southeast texas. I just got my very first set of feather babies a couple weeks ago.I have been doing tons of research and keep coming back to this site,so I finally decided to join. You all have been so much help. Thanks for letting me join.

Hi Partrisa! A warm welcome to BYC - great to have you on board. Theres lots of info in the learning centre, but don't be shy in asking any questions you may have - we all like to help each other out here.

CT

Hi :welcome Patrisa

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your new babies :clap How exciting for you, hope you are enjoying them. I'm sure you are, nothing like having chicks to care for. What breed/s do you have?

Wishing you the very best of luck with them in the future. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help amd very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Hello from Oregon & welcome to BYC
jumpy.gif

Honestly I am not sure. The man said there were some pure delaware and some sexlinked ones. I believe between delaware rir.
[/IMG] I am just hoping I don't have all roos.

Welcome to BYC, Patricia. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom