hello

gerrylee

Hatching
Dec 27, 2015
hi folks, just signed up to BYC. I live I nova scotia Canada and keep six red layers,(my first flock).
looking forward to sharing news and info with you all and I wish you the best of the Christmas season.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I too started with red layers or warrens as they are known over here. They were great birds and I enjoyed them very much. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of great articles on keeping your hens happy safe and healthy. Here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC :frow

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC - great to have onboard and good luck in your chicken adventure.
Ct

Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

jumpy.gif
D.gif
welcome-byc.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on Yorkshire coop; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom