Hello

anthemfamily

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2016
New duck mommy here. I've been using this page like crazy. My 21 yo son brought home two ducklings he planned on giving a girl. They were so cute he decided to keep them. After about a week he decided they were too much work and I took over. I am simply amazed at how quick they stole my heart! I rush home from work every day to spend quality time with my "babies". I look forward to the advice and sharing on these forums. All my friends are already getting tired of talking about ducks :)

Thank goodness for mothers, they always end up caring for pets- and even loving them. I've never had duckling but, I've seen enough to know they are adorable. I promise you here, no one will get tired of your duck talk. If you have specific duck questions, you may want to post them on the "Duck thread,"/ Just put that in the search box and it will pop up.

You can also find your state thread the same way, and be able to find out if other bycer's live near you. Many. chicken folks also have ducks

Welcome to Backyard chickens, so glad you joined the flock.
frow.gif

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
- glad that you have joined us. The greatest benefit of this site is that we can talk duck / chicken etc without getting strange looks!

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center, and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box as there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

The "Duck" forum will obviously be very useful to you also.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - just type the name of your state in the search box.

All the best
CT

Back
Top Bottom