Hello!

Leonard4

Songster
5 Years
Jan 16, 2017
Suburbs of Chicago
Hi there! I'm new here. I just posted in the Duck area, but thought I'd introduce myself here as well.

I live in the Suburbs of Chicago with my husband and two kids; my son is 12 and my daughter is 9 1/2. We have a cat, Pip, and a dog, Daisy. We've only been in our house for a little over a year and a half, and when we moved in we toyed with the idea of getting chickens because the neighbors have them, but I've recently been thinking about getting ducks instead.

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. All i know about ducks is that they sure are messy and noisy!

Best wishes
CT

frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Gary from Idyllwild ca here

G’Day from down under Leonard4
frow.gif
Welcome!

Chicken person here. All I know about ducks is that they are cute in pictures, especially the babies
wink.png

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
big_smile.png

Greetings from Kansas, Leonard4, and welcome to BYC! Great to have you with us! I have ducks and geese as well as chickens. All are great but the waterfowl is much more high maintenance. The water requirements alone for ducks can be a challenge. But with the right set up they are a great addition to yard! Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!

Back
Top Bottom