1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DemaJanette, Feb 12, 2017.

1. DemaJanette

DemaJanette New Egg

Feb 12, 2017
    This is our third year raising chickens :) I join BYC today because I have a question about one of my 2 week old Easter Egger chicks.

2. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under DemaJanette [​IMG] Welcome!

If your question is an emergency [which I hope not and she is OK] I recommend posting on the Emergency & Diseases Forum: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/10/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures

If not an emergency, you could try the Raising Baby Chicks Forum: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/11/raising-baby-chicks

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hello and welcome to BYC. Thanks for joining us and please make yourself at home.

best wishes
    CT

5. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

There's a LOT of information and experience available here, hope you get the answers to your questions!

6. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, DemaJanette, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our flock! As was stated above, BYC is a vast collection of information supplied by helpful folks that should be able to answer any questions you might have. Best of luck to you. [​IMG]

7. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, and my warmest welcome to the flock! I am quite pleased you decided to join us, please pull up a chair and make yourself at home here! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by