Hello!

CptMoonlight

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 25, 2017
Hey, my wife and I have just started our chicken obsession and have 2 RIR, a Wyandotte and what we think may be five "Easter eggers". We can't wait to dig in and start working on making a healthy, happy environment for our egg layers!!! I look forward to learning all I can from you chicken folk!

Hey, my wife and I have just started our chicken obsession and have 2 RIR, a Wyandotte and what we think may be five "Easter eggers". We can't wait to dig in and start working on making a healthy, happy environment for our egg layers!!! I look forward to learning all I can from you chicken folk!
welcome-byc.gif

You got the birds before the coop? Lol, that seems to be the norm...

Welcome and good luck

Gary

welcome-byc.gif

If you haven't already, check out the Learning Center. There are a lot of articles there that will help you get off to a good start. And if you'd like to 'meet' other members in your state, you can find your state thread using the link in my signature (at the bottom of this post).

Good luck with your new flock!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Congratulations to you and your wife on getting your chicken adventures started :clap If you are unsure of breed our what breed gender section would be a great place for you to pop by ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this
I'm sure you will get lots of help there with them.

Good luck and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

G’Day from down under CptMoonlight
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received some links to some great starting points, I will just wish you and your flock all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Greetings from Kansas, CptMoonlight, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our flock! Looks like you've already received some great advice and links so I'll just say best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom