Hello!

4JustaCluckin

In the Brooder
Mar 18, 2017
Petersburg, VA
We became a new chicken family yesterday and I feel like a brand new Momma. I'm worried and giving play-by-plays of their every move. :)

We brought home 4 Golden Comet pullets and they are just beautiful. I had to guide them to their new roosts last night to tuck them in and waited nearly 30-45 minutes for them to come out this morning. I was standing at the kitchen window with my cup of coffee and talking my son's ear off while waiting. :)

I'm excited to join BYC and excited to be a new chicken Momma!

We became a new chicken family yesterday and I feel like a brand new Momma. I'm worried and giving play-by-plays of their every move. :)

We brought home 4 Golden Comet pullets and they are just beautiful. I had to guide them to their new roosts last night to tuck them in and waited nearly 30-45 minutes for them to come out this morning. I was standing at the kitchen window with my cup of coffee and talking my son's ear off while waiting. :)

I'm excited to join BYC and excited to be a new chicken Momma!

Welcome, Glad you joined, I am a Newbie as well. As someone said, it will ve a fun adventure.

G’Day from down under 4JustaCluckin
frow.gif
Welcome and Congratulations!

I recommend a visit to the Learning Centre; lots of good tips there: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

Best Wishes!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom