1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jengacat, Apr 23, 2017.

1. jengacat

jengacat Just Hatched

May 26, 2016
    Central Kentucky
    Hi, everyone! I've been a member for about a year but never introduced myself and this is my first post. This forum has been my #1 resource for EVERYTHING chicken-related and I have learned so much through my research of previous posts. Thanks to all of you. I've had my girls (3 English Orpingtons and 2 Ameraucanas) for about a year now and am crazy about them. I'll be posting for advice about coop and run design but just wanted to do a quick introduction first!

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Many of us were lurkers before posting so you are not alone! Great to hear BYC has been so helpful for you over the past year. You sure are in good company here with being chicken crazy! Be sure to ask all the questions you need to, everyone here to help.

Enjoy your posting here on BYC :frow

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and congratulations on your first post! I'm sure that you are very familiar with the site, so please ask away (and don't leave it another year before your next post [​IMG])

Best wishes
    CT

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Would love to see a photo (or 2 or 3 or .......) of your flock. [​IMG]

5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under jengacat [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being an active BYC member.

As Diva suggested, If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by