Hello!

Bcb0813

In the Brooder
Sep 30, 2018
Hi there! I'm Bethany! I've learned so much from this website already over the past few months! I thought I should introduce myself!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes but my boyfriend is not. We started our flock about 3 months ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 7 total, soon to be 10!

(3) What breeds do you have? 2 Sapphire gems (10 weeks), 2 polish (4 weeks) and 3 Seramas (2 weeks and sooooo small!!!!) We should be getting 3 sillies soon as well!

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Google search when we first started looking at getting chickens!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I have 3 horses a dog and 4 cats that take up any time that I'm not spending on the chickens! I wouldn't have it any other way!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have an amazing family, the most wonderful parents, 3 fantastic siblings, their significant others, and the best niece and nephew ever. I live with my boyfriend on five acres where we keep our menagerie of horses dogs cats and chickens. I work at a law firm helping veterens fight to receive the benefits they deserve from the VA.

8F879DAD-4BF7-4E62-BA6E-BD8F1FF21D5A.jpeg

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom