Hello

Aeonir

Chirping
Jul 7, 2019
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
i am not new to chickens my parents have a small coop with bantams, and i had some classes at school (animal care)

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
currently zero, i only have a balcony and am looking into quail, if i move to a house with a garden i'll get chickens

(3) What breeds do you have?
none but i am looking for coturnix quail

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard quail?
EGGS!!! and they are fun to look at, and generally keeping pets is fun.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
hard to answer, i am currently looking for new hobbies after spending the last 18 years behind my pc. i'm 25 so that means most of my life. i enjoy creative hobbies, like painting, drawing and pottery.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
well my family is very diverse, from soldiers and mechanics to managers and translators and pretty much everything in between... and i take after all of them somehow... as for my other pets i have a dog, mudskippers and vampirecrabs. and previously owned: mantids, kakariki's, snakes, lizards, a turtle... well the list goes on a bit so i'll cut it off there. i am unemployed due to a handicap but i do some volunteer work at a petting zoo, where i take care of... chickens! (and rabbits, guinea pigs goats and sheep.)

i am not new to chickens my parents have a small coop with bantams, and i had some classes at school (animal care)

currently zero, i only have a balcony and am looking into quail, if i move to a house with a garden i'll get chickens

hard to answer, i am currently looking for new hobbies after spending the last 18 years behind my pc. i'm 25 so that means most of my life. i enjoy creative hobbies, like painting, drawing and pottery.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
well my family is very diverse, from soldiers and mechanics to managers and translators and pretty much everything in between... and i take after all of them somehow... as for my other pets i have a dog, mudskippers and vampirecrabs. and previously owned: mantids, kakariki's, snakes, lizards, a turtle... well the list goes on a bit so i'll cut it off there. i am unemployed due to a handicap but i do some volunteer work at a petting zoo, where i take care of... chickens! (and rabbits, guinea pigs goats and sheep.)
So glad you joined!

:welcome

Welcome to BYC! I have ducks, no quail, but I am sure there are several members who will be able to give you some great advice!

Back
Top Bottom