Hello!

DarlingChicken

Chirping
Sep 1, 2019
Northern California
Heres my ‘Introduction Info’ :)

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Nope, not new to chickens. My family has had chickens ever since I was four years old.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Currently I have 9 hens.

(3) What breeds do you have?
• Two Easter Eggers
• One Salmon Faverolles Cross
• One Pearl White Leghorn
• One Golden Laced Wyandotte
• One Silver Laced Wyandotte
• Two Whiting True Blues
• I forgot the breed of the last one, will remember soon

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Just being around the chickens. I love watching them, and petting their feathers.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I will be getting into dog breeding, after studying it for many years. I also breed betta fish and like art.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I am the third oldest child in a family of seven children, my mom, and my dad. I own two miniature goldendoodles, many fish, and hopefully will be soon getting goat kids. I live on five acres with a pond and a pig pen we will be fixing up to house goats, as well as a decently large chicken coop. When I’m not at school or taking care of animals I am in charge of daycare at my local CrossFit gym.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I found it awhile ago when looking for info on how to help a wounded chicken, after one of my hens had been pretty hurt (she ended up healing quite quickly after staying inside with special treatment for a few weeks) and decided to make an account.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens, the pulse beat of the chicken community. :jumpy:jumpy

Great that you plan to breed dogs. I bred and showed Cockers for many years, ending in 1980. Too much to pay so many vet bills when I was having medical bills of my own.

It’s definitely a big job! The vet bills really add up, but I enjoy it a lot! That’s so cool that you bred Cockers, they’re such pretty dogs!

Welcome to Backyard Chikens wonderful site for all to enjoy my own personal soapbox.gif
please do not add more dogs of mixed breeding many are put down daily

Darling Chicken, will you be breeding mini golden doodles? BTW little goatlets are so adorable, when someone else has them. They are so bouncy.

Yup, I will be breeding Miniature Goldendoodles. I have a pretty girl named Sierra who will be 2 years old on April 25th. Waiting until she’s old enough to get her hip screening and reach full maturity before the first litter, but VERY excited.
Our neighbors have 3 delightful baby Nubian goats, and I watched them for about 2 weeks. Quite a handful!

Back
Top Bottom