Hello

JonandJen

In the Brooder
Sep 13, 2019
East Tennessee
I would like to say hello to everyone I just started my BYC account. I am 43 and I have been raising chickens since childhood. After taking a few years break from having any birds after I moved I have started back. We have two close to 3 acres of very nice pasture and I decided to get a few ladies for eggs and keep them in a tractor. We purchased 13 day old chick from the local feed store six weeks ago. We have 7 sapphire gems,4 blue belle prairie eggers,2 blue cochins,and 1 partrage cochin all pullets. I also was given an old English game rooster by my cousin. The blood line has actually been in the family for years. In my opinion one of the best breeds to keep an eye on your flock. Once I get established here I will be breeding a couple different breeds

I would like to say hello to everyone I just started my BYC account. I am 43 and I have been raising chickens since childhood. After taking a few years break from having any birds after I moved I have started back. We have two close to 3 acres of very nice pasture and I decided to get a few ladies for eggs and keep them in a tractor. We purchased 13 day old chick from the local feed store six weeks ago. We have 7 sapphire gems,4 blue belle prairie eggers,2 blue cochins,and 1 partrage cochin all pullets. I also was given an old English game rooster by my cousin. The blood line has actually been in the family for years. In my opinion one of the best breeds to keep an eye on your flock. Once I get established here I will be breeding a couple different breeds
Welcome

Welcome! Thank you so much for joining out AWSOME community! :woot
DSCN4111.jpg
DSCN2925 2.jpg

Above is Dazzle (#1 pic) and Kiwi (#2 pic) :love

Back
Top Bottom