Hello

Froggie818

In the Brooder
Sep 15, 2019
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am new to owning chickens. My school wanted to get rid of them and they took them in.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 3 chickens.

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have a red, and then two I’m not sure of.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Their personalities. They run to the door when I come home, or walk out the door. They chase after treats, and “talk” to me.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love to read, fix things, and put puzzles together.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I’m a mom, soon to be wife, and a teacher.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D One of my chickens died from having an egg go into their intestines right after I got them. Then I acquired three black chickens from an elementary school and watched them grow up. Right before school went back in July, one of the chickens was dead. I believe it was the runt of the three. I immediately moved the other two with my red, and they have lived together happily since. Well, when all of that happened I was told about this page. Also when I look up questions online, most often I’m directed to this page.

Back
Top Bottom