Hello!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I'm not new to chickens, I've had chickens for about 12 years.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 40

(3) What breeds do you have? Buffs, Rhode Island reds, production reds, speckled Sussex, black Asian and isa browns.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love to listen and watch them in the yard. They're peaceful to me. The eggs to eat too.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?Gardening and fishing

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a husband and 3 kids. I am a stay at home mom with my little funny farm to keep me busy.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I came across BYC years ago. My husband has been on here before and I thought I better join in. I love having chickens and I learn more about them all the time.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom