Hello

dhedrick

Hatching
Dec 6, 2020
Like many people Covid slowed our life down enough for me to finally have chickens for the first time as an adult although we had them when I was a child.
I started small in March with 4 Rhode Island Red hens. No Roos. Looking forward to expanding my flock in the spring.
I find caring for and spending time watching chickens very peaceful and grounding. The eggs are a nice bonus.
The additional time at home has also enabled me to start gardening again so the chickens addition to the compost pile is another bonus!
Looking forward to learning from this group.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Like many people Covid slowed our life down enough for me to finally have chickens for the first time as an adult although we had them when I was a child.
I started small in March with 4 Rhode Island Red hens. No Roos. Looking forward to expanding my flock in the spring.
I find caring for and spending time watching chickens very peaceful and grounding. The eggs are a nice bonus.
The additional time at home has also enabled me to start gardening again so the chickens addition to the compost pile is another bonus!
Looking forward to learning from this group.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
1606528678036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom