Hello!

ElisabethH

Chirping
Feb 3, 2021
Hello!

I (or my family) have had chickens for most of my life (30 years). At the moment I personally don't have any, but I live on the same property as my parents, who have ~50 hens (Rhode Island Reds, I think...).

I actually joined this forum not because of chickens, but because I'm planning on raising quail. I'll be hatching them from eggs, which will be completely new to me. I've just received my incubator and am now working on getting hatching eggs (figured I should make sure to get the incubator first!).

I've looked at this forum quite often in the past, and am glad to be a part of it!

Hello!

I (or my family) have had chickens for most of my life (30 years). At the moment I personally don't have any, but I live on the same property as my parents, who have ~50 hens (Rhode Island Reds, I think...).

I actually joined this forum not because of chickens, but because I'm planning on raising quail. I'll be hatching them from eggs, which will be completely new to me. I've just received my incubator and am now working on getting hatching eggs (figured I should make sure to get the incubator first!).

I've looked at this forum quite often in the past, and am glad to be a part of it!
Hey there and welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom