Hello

ukawops

In the Brooder
Mar 5, 2021
Hello

I just joined BYC and wanted to introduce myself. I've wanted to raise chickens for a while but I travel a lot but since the pandemic and my situation at home changing and getting a coop for free, I take it as a sign to raise chickens.

I took a basic chicken raising class from a lady in my area, fantastic job she did and that's all the experience I have. I heard abut BYC from her.

So, hi!

Hello

I just joined BYC and wanted to introduce myself. I've wanted to raise chickens for a while but I travel a lot but since the pandemic and my situation at home changing and getting a coop for free, I take it as a sign to raise chickens.

I took a basic chicken raising class from a lady in my area, fantastic job she did and that's all the experience I have. I heard abut BYC from her.

So, hi!
Hello! And what a great idea to get some edication FIRST...i probably should have thought of that too 😂
Congratulations on getting started...it's very addicting. All of the Beautiful egg colors, the Gorgeous birds and above that, their Wonderful personalities 💯
There is a lot of experience here and folks are so helpful. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom