Hello

Hey Willie! So happy you decided to join!
:welcome:woot
If you have any questions, let us know, and we will be happy to help you with whatever you may need. This is a great community; if you ever just want to talk about anything, we're here for you ❤️
I hope all is going well with your animals (assuming you have some :))
Thankyou for the welcoming! I briefly looked at different articles and quickly decide I needed to join! Animals are doing alright.. I just received some royal palms and got the horror message this morning warning of possible black head in them from the lady who lined them up for me. So I will be doing alot of reading here tonight to look for possible help... last batch of birds I will take in not in fertile hatching egg for. Wife and I talked about it all week about how scared we were of getting an infection and having to cull..to wake up to the notification of an illness this morning. Came to the hatching eggs conclusion to late I spose.

:welcome

Hi Willie, what breeds do you raise?
Hello. I currently have. Multi colored and bared and rippled muscovy,pekin, kaki, a runner duck, Emden geese, blue slate turkeys, royal palm turkeys, a Russian orloff,barred rock, leghorns, Plymouth blue, astrolop, olive eggars, rir, american bresse, brahma and Orrington. And a couple snowflake bobwhite quail. What do you have?

Back
Top Bottom