Hello!

byducks7123

In the Brooder
Nov 19, 2022
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? my daughter and I have been raising ducks for about 10 years, off and on!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
12 ducks
(3) What breeds do you have?
Indian runners, Cayuga, a few unknows!
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard
Raising the ducks allows myself to teach my daughter the importance of caring for animals, dangers of predators, winter and summer challenges, and brooding. A hard lesson to teach is the loss of a duckling but understanding how or why it happens.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
anything outdoors... hunting, fly fishing, archery

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
glad to have a place with loads of information!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome communit

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? my daughter and I have been raising ducks for about 10 years, off and on!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 12 ducks
(3) What breeds do you have? Indian runners, Cayuga, a few unknows!
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard Raising the ducks allows myself to teach my daughter the importance of caring for animals, dangers of predators, winter and summer challenges, and brooding. A hard lesson to teach is the loss of a duckling but understanding how or why it happens.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? anything outdoors... hunting, fly fishing, archery

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. glad to have a place with loads of information!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome communit
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom