Hello!

Hi, I am Abri and I'm new here, kinda. I've been looking at chicken forums for awhile but never made an account

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
So I have had chickens for 2 years now, and I had been talking about it for a little bit but not seriously, bu then while I was at a farm store I bought 6 chicks.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
17, which will very soon have 16 cuz I got a rooster who my neighbors said they would take.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Not any in specific, cuz I like a diverse flock but here are all the breeds i have.

5 Silver - laced wyandottes (one is a roo)
4 gold - laced wyandottes
2 golden comets
2 speckled sussex
2 easter eggers
and...
2brown leghorns

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
The chickens make the best of friends!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I ride horses and breed a couple litters of dogs (bernese mountain dogs) sometimes.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

So I have 2 cats, 7 dogs, and 2 horses (and 17 chickens), I live in Montana, and I just kinda chill w/ my life.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I found it through YT I guess, I have been on here for about 5 months, and I joined cause I am going to be raising chicks to point of lay pullets soon (June 12) and figured I am probably gonna have a lot of questions.

Happy Trails,
Abri
Glad you joined us here!
:frow
I visited Montana once, north central near Havre. I loved the big skies, pronghorns, and jack rabbits.

Hi, I am Abri and I'm new here, kinda. I've been looking at chicken forums for awhile but never made an account

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
So I have had chickens for 2 years now, and I had been talking about it for a little bit but not seriously, bu then while I was at a farm store I bought 6 chicks.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
17, which will very soon have 16 cuz I got a rooster who my neighbors said they would take.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Not any in specific, cuz I like a diverse flock but here are all the breeds i have.

5 Silver - laced wyandottes (one is a roo)
4 gold - laced wyandottes
2 golden comets
2 speckled sussex
2 easter eggers
and...
2brown leghorns

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
The chickens make the best of friends!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I ride horses and breed a couple litters of dogs (bernese mountain dogs) sometimes.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

So I have 2 cats, 7 dogs, and 2 horses (and 17 chickens), I live in Montana, and I just kinda chill w/ my life.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I found it through YT I guess, I have been on here for about 5 months, and I joined cause I am going to be raising chicks to point of lay pullets soon (June 12) and figured I am probably gonna have a lot of questions.

Happy Trails,
Abri
Welcome into BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom