Hello!!

Trinwyn

In the Brooder
Aug 12, 2023
1) hello my name is Trinity! I have had chickens before a couple of years ago, but this year the calling was too strong, 🤣
I currently have 14 chickens. I have 2 pearl onyx. One I know is a hen I’m hoping the other is too, 1 golden seabright rooster (my daughter would flip a lid if he left. ) 1 amber link. One buff Orpington, 2 black copper maran mixes a rooster and hen. And 7 Easter eggers.
They are some interesting bird each has their own personalities one of my Pearl onyx being the most friendly. I love the eggs and to sometimes just watch them 🥰

I love to crochet when I have the free time! I am married and we have been married the 29th will be 8 years, but we are highschool sweethearts and have been together 15 years. I work as a jack of all trades pretty much at my job. I am a dispatcher fill in driver for public transportation in our county. And occasionally work in a department called inhome service where we do errands for home bound seniors in our county. We have 3 dogs 1 lab x Aussie mix that is 7 named Jep! 1 I’m not entirely sure what all she is but she looks like a Great Pyrenees but her mom was some kind of mix that was short haired and brown I adopted her at 6 weeks from the shelter her name is primrose aka prim. She is 6 years. And we have a 3 year old Australian Shepard named Leah or if you ask our daughter it’s Cat and she answers to it! And if you call here kitty kitty. I have a quarter horse that I’ve had since I was 3 she is 28 this year! Her name is flicker. We have 7 Muscovy ducks and currently 39 quail! It’s always wild around here!

I have used your form a few years to answer questions that I had. Before and now I’m happy to be here!

Hello Trinity and welcome to BYC! :frow

Nice introduction! Chickens sure are fun to keep and definitely have different personalities! Chickens do the soul good. :) Glad you are enjoying your flock!

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our community!

Back
Top Bottom