Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by devin.carlson, Nov 10, 2011.

1. devin.carlson

devin.carlson Out Of The Brooder

Nov 10, 2011
    My name is Devin, and I anticipate graduating from Globe University with my Vet Tech degree in March 2012. I have three Brahma hens and a Brahma Rooster, and a mutt one-legged hen named Uno =] I joined this because my fourth Brahma hen, Petunia, recently died from an unknown cause that I'm trying to figure out! Any one out there a chicken disease expert? I'm worried about the rest of the flock, especially Uno!

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Let me first say "Congratulations"!! [​IMG] Hi Devin! [​IMG] from S. Florida! Its great to have you here with us!!! [​IMG]

3. devin.carlson

devin.carlson Out Of The Brooder

Nov 10, 2011
    Hey there! So I see you have some hens! Know anything about white runny stool laced with green, that goes hand-in-hand with a cough and anorexia??

4. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    [​IMG] I'm glad you joined us.

I'm sorry about your hen. You might try posting your question regarding the symptoms in the Emergencies/Diseases section. You will probably get more responses directed to that issue. Good luck!

5. The Red Rooster

The Red Rooster Poultry Observer

Welcome Devin!! So glad you joined! [​IMG]

6. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] [​IMG] from WA. glad you joined us!

7. S&N Livestock

S&N Livestock Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    southern ohio
    [​IMG] from Ohio

8. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

devin.carlson :

Hey there! So I see you have some hens! Know anything about white runny stool laced with green, that goes hand-in-hand with a cough and anorexia??

Sour crop? By the time I caught mine, it was too late. Only good news is that it isn't contagious. Feel her crop.​

9. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    Hello [​IMG] and welcome to BYC [​IMG] from Hesperia, Ca

10. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Welcome to BYC! Hope your chicken is better. Maybe Cocci?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by