Hello!

Razor1616

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 3, 2012
Bloomington
Good morning, I have been perusing on here for a while now. Just wanted to say hello. We are up to 25 chickens now and i am going to need help figuring out what some of them are here in a few and didn't want that to be the first contact i have made.

great site, great information!

~Nathan

I have quite the variety for our little backyard flock. I have 2 Rhode Island Red roosters, good ones, nice to everyone including children (even those that like to try to kick them). 4 Barred Rocks, 2 Buff Orphs, 4 Amuracuana, 2 Australops, 1 EE, 1 Rhode Island Red Hen, 2 Buff Chocren Banties, 2 mystery banties (looks like Old English possibly) and 1 mystery hen, 1 Rhode Island White... missing some but cant think what they are right now without looking at them.

The mystery hen was though to be a Cuckoo Maran, but once the feathers started coming in they were laced looking, like a Winedot's head feathers, but "she" has a single comb, so that doesn't work out and they are all like that, not just on the head. I have looked at a lot of chicken pictures, and cannot find any that look similar. I will get pictures posted soon hopefully.

~Nathan

WelcometoBYC.gif

Back
Top Bottom