Hello!

chickenfancy

Hatching
6 Years
Feb 19, 2013
The South
Just saying hello! I live in the mountains and have over 20 chickens. 5 of them roosters. Too many roosters though. Ugh! I'm a vegetarian and I only eat chicken's eggs. Animals are very precious to me. I hope to learn a few things in the forums. I've had chickens for approximately 15 years now and LOVE it.
smile.png

Last edited:
Just saying hello! I live in the mountains and have over 20 chickens. 5 of them roosters. Too many roosters though. Ugh! I'm a vegetarian and I only eat chicken's eggs. Animals are very precious to me. I hope to learn a few things in the forums. I've had chickens for approximately 15 years now and LOVE it.
smile.png
Welcom! I am a vegetarian too I dont see many vegatarians on the website I have seen afew though! Glad you joined us!
welcome-byc.gif

Wow! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! It's nice to see some of you from the south. And also nice to see one of you is a fellow vegetarian! I have searched these forums many times through Google searches for answers to my chicken questions, but have never joined until now. I am looking forward to learning more through these forums and my chickies and I are looking forward to Spring!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom