Hello

Monstro

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 12, 2014
Wayland, MI
Hello from southwest michigan. I've been stalking this site for a while, finally decided to join. We have 5 pullets under two months, plan on getting at least another dozen next spring. Trying to go for a colorful variety pack :) so far have 2 isa browns, 2 golden campines, and 1 mixed breed.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. Isa Brown is one of many labels used by some hatcheries under which they market their Red Sex Links, and like all Red Sex Links, Isa Browns are egg laying machines. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Good luck establishing your flock! If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Hello & Welcome to BYC! I started with 8 chicks, then got one rescue hen, then hatched out my own, which got me a total of 19 Chickens. One turned out to be a noisy, agressive Roo so I re homed him, and one of my girls fell off (or was pushed off) a high roost and died. Now I have 17 girls. I plan to build a bigger run and coop by next spring and hatch out lots more chicks then.

I love my chickens so much that the travel with us to our cabin in Colorado, in a special made mobile coop my husband made for me out of one of his old tool trailers.

Back
Top Bottom