Hello

Newchics

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 15, 2014
Adkins, Texas
We are newchics. We are in Texas about 20 mins southeast of San Antonio. Moved to Texas from Silicon Valley area in California in 2003

My daughter and I are starting our adventure in chickens. She is 11 and we are going to integrate all of our experiences into her Girl Scout troop so hopefully we do good.

A neighbor who has a mix of chickens gave us 9 new eggs yesterday. We have them incubating so here we go. Hope to read a lot of good info to learn from all of you. Anything you have for suggestions we welcome

Thanks for letting us read :)

Hello and welcome!

You've come the right place. Everybody is great here. We've learned a whole bunch and I come back even when I don't have questions!!

I'm sure you'll do fine. Ask a lot of questions and read a lot of posts! And you're gonna love having chickens!!

All the best to ya

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Raising chickens is a great experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of eggs are you incubating?

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom