Hello!

happyhenmomma

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 17, 2014
Monterey, TN
I'm new to BYC this morning!!! :) I have been keeping chickens, ducks, geese, turkey's and guineas for about 3 years and this year added Toulouse geese to the mix. I love my feather friends!!! Just wanted to say hi!

Hi and welcome to BYC! If you have any questions (or just want to share a story about your birds, photos, etc.), post away. BYC is a friendly and informative place for all things bird.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Sounds like you have a nice flock!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have a fun flock!! I have never kept Geese, but someday would love to add them to my flock.

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Welcome to our roost!

Welcome to Backyard chickens. If you go to the "Other Backyard Poultry," forum above you will find threads on geese. The folks posting should be able to give you quite an education on geese

Welcome to BYC, Filiz. Glad you decided to join our flock. I would love to be able to accurately sex newly hatched chicks. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Welcome to BYC, Filiz.
Sorry about the goof. I accidently put in the name of the last person I greeted. You obviously aren't Filiz. :eek:) Not even the same gender I would gather by your user name. There's nothing wrong with my memory; it's just short. :eek:) I really would like to know what kind of chickens you have.

Back
Top Bottom