Hello!

towniechooks

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 4, 2014
Dunfermline, Fife
Hello, I'm towniechooks (Kirsty) and I'm new to BYC. We've recently got 3 hens and we're keen to learn as much as possible about raising them in the best way! Can't wait to read all your expert knowledge :)
So far I've found my girls love watermelon and corn on cob, we're trying pumpkin today!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/655508/uk-member-please-say-hi

Hi :welcome
Glad you joined the flock. The learning centre is great for info on pretty much anything. My chickens also love corn on the cob very tasty for them and provides lots of entertainment for them. Be sure to ask any questions you may have everybody very friendly here. Also drop by the UK thread have added the link for you above. Good luck with your three hens in the future :frow

welcome-byc.gif

So glad you joined us.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Good luck, and have fun with your hens!

Welcome to BYC, Kirsty. Glad you decided to join our flock. Your hens will love pumpkin. Every year when my granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) and I clean out the pumpkins just before Halloween, we through the innards and seeds to our hens and they go crazy over them. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of hens do you have?

Back
Top Bottom